JAN 2 – MARCH 16: Registration now open for our Winter Running Program.
Daily running feel flat? The Mount Tabor Boot Camp Winter Running Program is designed for all levels of runners looking to improve performance and begin a steady running practice with the start of the new year. The benefits? A team-centric routine that will get you through the winter. Weight loss. Strong legs and core. And the confidence that you can take something from start to finish using your own two legs.
Whether you enjoy the comraderie and effort of running, or are curious to try something new, this program covers all the bases and will challenge the beginner and the seasoned runner alike.
- Train for the March 16th “Adidas Shamrock Run” in Portland: 8K or 15K distance*
- Participants receive a 10-week training calendar developed by Coach Natalie.
- Time trial to measure your pre-race performance.
- Wed PM workouts in and around Mount Tabor Park, 6:00-7:00pm.**
- Bi-weekly Saturday group runs, 9am
- Clinics include gait training, speed drills, racing strategy, and runner-specific strength and conditioning for the core, legs and upper body.
10 weeks of professional training for the Shamrock Race (10 group workouts + 5 supported group runs) only $199. Note that you need to copy and paste the Paypal links below into your browser – WordPress hyperlink not working.
- One payment option via Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4J7BN5RFUNSJE
- Two payment installation (participants will be billed for payment #2 the second week of February 2014): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W8Q9Y2BD8RXEA
- Kick-off, info session, and goal setting – Thurs, Jan 2, 6:00pm, Base Camp Brewing
- Group workouts – Wednesdays, 6:00pm
- Time Trial and Saturday mornings runs (Jan 4, 18, Feb 1, 15, March 1)
*Race entry fee not included with registration. However runners who register as part of “Mount Tabor Road Runners” will save $4 in registration fees! Bottle opener medal (for 15K runners), free beer and chowder, and a discount? YES.
**Dates and times of group runs and events are subject to change.