Registration now open for Winter Running Program
2015 Special Focus on Trail Running
Daily running feel flat? The Mount Tabor Boot Camp Winter Running Program is designed for all levels of runners looking to improve performance and begin a steady running practice with the start of the new year. The benefits? A team-centric routine that will get you through the winter. Strong legs and core. And the confidence that you can accomplish something meaningful from start to finish.
This year we will have a special focus on longer-distance trail running, and most of our group runs will take place in Forest Park or Washington Park.
- Train for the March 15th “Adidas Shamrock Run” in Portland: 15K or Half Marathon distances only
- Participants receive a 10-week training calendar developed by Coach Natalie.
- Time trial to measure your pre-race performance
- Thurs AM workouts in Mount Tabor Park, 7:00-8:00am
- Bi-weekly Saturday or Sunday group runs, 9am
- Clinics include gait training, speed drills, racing strategy, and runner-specific strength and conditioning for the core, legs and upper body
- 10-week program cost: $225
View the Schedule page for exact dates (Coach will “share” the calendar with class participants).
REGISTER HERE FOR FULL PROGRAM VIA PAYPAL: $225 for 10-week program (15 classes)
REGISTER HERE FOR WEEKDAY CLASSES ONLY VIA PAYPAL: $150 for 10-week program (10 weekday classes)
Save $25 on the full program by registering by email to “info@taborbootcamp” with your name and phone number. You will receive an invoice via Square.
Save $50 on the full program by registering with a friend. Send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your names and phone numbers. You will each receive an invoice via Square.